¿Queréis que siga publicando en el blog?

martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

... enghiish! ;D

-I can't understand where I went wrong. I can't understand where his L♥ve has gone. I don't know where I belong my world over.

- Side by side or miles away a friiend as dear as you is always close my heart.

- If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.

- When you smile the whole world stop and stares for a while, cause you're amazing just the way you are.

- To be honest with you I don't have the words to make you feel better,but I've the arms to give you a hug,ears to listen you whatever you whant to talk about and I've a heart... a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

- Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just need to be true.

- True friends are hard to find that's why I'm glad to have you! I♥BFF

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quieres ver más gadgets?